My Prediction

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by KsKingBee, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Garden Peas

Garden Peas Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2014
    I guess you found it? It took me a little while myself, since I don't go anywhere except the Pea-pages [​IMG]but it turns out it is prominently displayed at the lower right of the BYC home page. (That's apparently the home page for those folks for whom the Peafowl forum in not the "home page" [​IMG]). It just shows the top few, but clicking on the link gives the top ten list broken down for the day, last 7 days, all time, etc. Also the hottest threads and the threads with the most ovations. ( Othman's birds are making the top 10... I guess he's famous now [​IMG])

2. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop

3. Garden Peas

Sep 23, 2014
    No, no, we NEED you to post a lot... you are keeping lots of birds alive [​IMG]

4. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Does anyone else wonder how many bird's lives she has had a part in saving?

5. KsKingBee

KsKingBee Overrun With Chickens

Does anyone else wonder why she does not have an 'Educator' badge? [​IMG]

6. Garden Peas

Sep 23, 2014
  7. KsKingBee

BTDT, thanks for the link, hope it gets used [​IMG]

8. Garden Peas

Sep 23, 2014
    Well, what I meant was, maybe it is time for a winter blizzard of paper [​IMG]

Maybe they need to get A LOT of forms [​IMG]

Since I would have thought it was blindingly obvious to whoever reviews the nominations... [​IMG] Maybe if there is a small mountain of paper they will get the idea????

1 person likes this.
  9. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop

10. KsKingBee

KATHY! STOP THAT! Don't you know that at Christmas time you are not supposed to peek! Go back to your room and help someone like you always do. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by