My pretty girl!!!

TennesseeTruly

Songster
10 Years
Mar 5, 2009
Church Hill, TN
This is my pretty girl, Karessa. I swear she just gets more beautiful each time she molts! She's the most vocal of all my females. She moves like she knows she's the Queen. I really need to get some video of the way she walks. She holds her head up but its almost as if she glides, not walks.

I would love to pair her up with my Peter who is just as spectacular as she is but she is already bonded to another gander.
sad.png

Here she is...my pretty girl!

24335_life_on_the_farm_102010_018.jpg

Imma have to get me some more Sebs. I miss mine, they are such beautiful birds. And Karessa is a gorgeous girl!

~Casey

Edit: Cottage Rose, I have been sitting here for the past hour mesmerized by the beauty of your birds.
droolin.gif
I checked your website out and now more so than ever I want to get some more Sebs. I might get in touch with you in the future when I do decide to get more? Your doing an amazing job with these beautiful birds, keep up the good work.
bow.gif

Last edited:
She is gorgeous... I used to have a seb and just love them- my neighbor snuck in and took a photo of him and framed it for me for Christmas a few years ago. I still love looking at that photo and remembering my beautiful boy.

Back
Top Bottom