My pug had 5 babies while I was at work today PICS

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
"if ya don't like it, you can kiss my furry little butt
wink.png
"-Frank-MIB
I always think of Otis--here comes the dog, strong and brave, WOOF!

Last edited:
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
"if ya don't like it, you can kiss my furry little butt"-Frank-MIB
I always think of Otis--here comes the dog, strong and brave, WOOF!

I also think of Milo and Otis.
lol.png

The pups are adorable, congrats
big_smile.png

That poor dog...dressed in a froo froo.

I like the bullfrog part in Milo and Otis....Otis Otis Otis Otis Otis...

and then Otis tries to step on it.

pugs are cute....and a little silly looking too.

I'm so happy everyone is doing well.

Regards,
Gretchen

I just love little puglies. Congrats on the nice healthy litters.

I socialize Chihuahua's for a breeder, and have 3 of a litter of 5 left. I haven't advertised yet as I just hate to let them go LOL. I use to breed blue/black great danes. I miss the dogs but not their size.

Congratulations! My pugs had a litter a couple of months ago, and I did have to aid in the birth of one of them. She had three babies and the second one was a problem for her.
He was the largest of the three pups.
If I didn't happen to be home when she went into labor she and or the baby probably would not have made it the vet said.

Isn't 5 a big litter for pugs?
They are alot of fun, the craziest little things. Whenever people come to visit they tease me about letting them take one home. THey try to sneak one out of the house with them, they put them under their coat and say well I guess I'll be going now.

love.gif
the pics!! now i know what my misty looked like as a baby, to cute!! i didn't know fawns were that dark when born, that is amazeing to see the color difference when born to now. my misty is a little over 3mths now and looks just like the little sweetheart in the dress. to funny they look like twins!
lau.gif

pugs r so funny,adorable very affectionate and loveing and awesome family additions that r wonderful with kid's. i couldn't have asked for a better breed.
smile.png

congrats to all the new babies!!!!

Last edited:
5 is about normal my last litter that the foo foo dress one came from had 7 now thats a big litter. they are cute little boogers.
Quote:

Back
Top Bottom