My Pvc Chicken Coop Project

Just curious if this coop is still holding up??? since pvc gets brittle like so many things do from the sun..from my eperience white pvc doesnt hold up its meant to be interior. Gray elec may hold up better..
just a wondering...
Most plumbing suppy houses like wholesale plbg house sell pvc in 20 ft lengths....
just a saying yall

Looks great! and
welcome-byc.gif

That is one cool looking coop! Nice work, you should be proud of yourself and your grandkids will have so much fun with the chicks. Lifetime experience!
frow.gif

Well, only time and Mother Nature can answer that question. Wind blows through it and it is placed near a tree line. So hopefully it will stay put. I plan on moving it around my 3 acres with the help of my lawnmower.
lol.png

Quote:

Thank you all for your posts. I really appriciate the advice. The black pipe didn't set me back too much. A relative gave me about 30 feet of it. And I got the rest at a trailer house business for half price. My chickens and ducks and grandkids really love it. I can't wait till the chickens are bigger so I can construct their nests and roosts. It is made to be moveable around the acreage if I want.

Back
Top Bottom