My Pygmy doe had Triplets!!

LOL! They look like those gremlins from that movie! Haha...well at least when they were cute! I love the one with the white on his head!

I didn't know goats could have triplets!

Quote:
Sounds like you need a new buck
th.gif
. So far our senior buck has produced 75% bucklings...not great but not terrible, either. I'm hoping our junior buck Hank and the short term rented buck Oreo have better averages!

I didnt know that. I guess I will just have to deal with boys though. Our herd buck is named Freeloading Floyd. Super friendly and great with kids. We actually rescued him from starving to death. I still wonder how people can do it, but oh well I have a great goat now. Thats funny we had a goat named oreo and hank, but they had to go really aggressive.

They do look like little gremlins, but in a cute way lol. This is the first time for triplets here. Man, I could not imagine have three at the same time. {poor thing} lol. She is being such a trooper and really protective. I had a hen come into her stall and she totally freaked out on her and chased her out. Funniest thing I have seen in along time.

Hey - you can't beat good temperament no matter what! Anyway, bucklings are ALWAYS sweeter than doelings, they love to cuddle LOL!

Our senior buck, Henry, is not sweet (we received him as a wild goat, so he's come a long way) but I know he won't bother kids or visitors, unless they have treats LOL but then he's still respectful. Hank is only 4 months old, so he'll be a doll of a buck for us. Oreo, well, he was a mean old thing...I don't miss him!

I am right there with you in Goat Happy Land. MY Nigerian had her babies last month. She also had two boys and one girl. I am so proud of her!!!! I would show pics but my camera is not cooperating.
hmm.png
One of the bucklings is gold and white and the other is dark dark brown with a white spot on his head. The doeling is RED and white. They all have their dad's blue eyes!!!!

P.S. the same doe had 5 babies last kidding. It is not uncommon for Nigerians to have 3 or 4 and some times 5.

Back
Top Bottom