My Quail Eggs HATCH IS DONE!! *PICS!* PG 6 & 8 & 9!!!!!:)

Awesome!! Yep that is a golden! AK there is a possibiliyie that g hatch some goldens. But I only have 2 females right now...I will be adding more in the future.
smile.png

smile.png
Way cool. Is there any wonder why I'm addicted to hatching these little cuties? Mark, hope your little one gets better soon!

Thanks everyone
love.gif

i just got done cleaning the incubator and i can't believe i'm about to say this but ...... i'm putting the bator up for about a month
th.gif

So far the weak chick is doing well.. he's/she's just resting alot

Your pictures are fantastic! I'm new to the chick/chicken/quail forum and never seen baby quail before. I had no idea how very tiny they are until I saw Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain pictures. Thanks for all the pictures they make this forum so interesting!!
jumpy.gif

I have 10 button quail eggs in the bator on day 10 today - I have no idea what colors they will be the breeder/seller told me the colors he has in the pen but there is not telling what will pop out !!

i have never hatched buttons before so I hope I get a good hatch -- thank you for sharing your pics and showing how tiny they are going to be - I knew when I saw the eggs that the babys will be small

Did you have any problems with the buttons walking on the wire bottom of the bator ? I dont want thier little feet getting stuck in the holes or anything

Congrats!!! I'm surprised - they aren't much bigger than the buttons!!!

Crazy4Chicks - I put the rubberized non-stick liner over the wire on mine just in case. Their little legs/feet probably would go right through!! Good luck with your hatch too!

Day 13 for mine - here's wishing all of us as great of a hatch as BirdBoy's!!!!!

Thanks everyone
love.gif

Even though now i have button quails of my own.. when i do start back up the bator i'm going to incubate more button quail eggs!!! i just have to ..lol

Crazy4Chicks : I'm sure you will have lots of baby buttons when hatch day comes
smile.png

i took my button eggs off the turner on day 14
my quail eggs incubated at 99.5 during the whole incubation
smile.png

i already have my list of eggs ready for when i do start the bator back up
smile.png

Can't wait to see all of y'alls babies!!
jumpy.gif

The rubber shelf-liner in the bottom saves their feet from falling through, and if you have 1/2" hardware cloth in there, replace it with 1/4"... the babies' heads fit through the 1/2" wire and get stuck (trust me on this one... )

OK, Mark... where are your pics???
lol.png

OMG!! ugh!!

i just spent an hour looking for a button chick
my niece's came over and one was holding a button chick and i told them they were fast and 1-2-3 lost button... i pulled everything out in my den stuff was flying everywhere an about 5mins ago i found the button chick in the closet hidden in the back?????

thoughs things are fast!!!
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom