My Quail Eggs HATCH IS DONE!! *PICS!* PG 6 & 8 & 9!!!!!:)

I will be looking forward to pics!
big_smile.png

How many eggs made it to this final stage?

Quail need a seperate pen. They need something with floor, walls, and roof. If you put them in with chickens chances are chickens would kill them or the quail would fly out.
smile.png

Quote:
Started off with 15 of your eggs and 14 made it to the hatcher ( one was clear ).. and so far from what i can see all 14 are rocking and wiggling
smile.png

UGH! still nothing from the Button eggs

****UPDATE****

Well now the button eggs are on day 17
and coturnix eggs are on day 16

Just saw another button eggs wiggle so that makes 3!
smile.png

and the coturnix eggs are still rocking and wiggling all 14 of them...lol

no pips or peeps yet
fl.gif

****UPDATE!****

It's early morning day 17 for my Button eggs
and early morning day 16 for my Coturnix eggs

Started off with only 1 button egg wiggling.. then another one wich made 2.. then few hours later 2 more made 4 now i see all together about 6 eggs wiggling on and off.. and when i just look in the bator one egg looks like it has a pip but i'm not sure???????
hmm.png

it looks like a slanted 7 it may be an early pip cuz the shell isn't push up ..it just looks like a crack from what i can see.. hmmmmmmm

No pips or peeps yet from the Coturnixs eggs.. but they all are still rocking and wiggling
smile.png

woot.gif
wee.gif
woot.gif

I Have A Pip!!!!!!
jumpy.gif

one of my button quail eggs has pip!

BUT!

it pip on the small end of the egg? i've never had that happen before to any birds i've incubated.. is it going to be ok?

AND!

the water is low in the bator.. i haven't added any since thursday and it's getting low i don't no what to do
barnie.gif

Do you have any vent plugs in the lid that you can take out and feed some water into the wells with a syringe or even a straw? Don't do what I did yesterday and open it at this point...I think I killed mine. Still no further progress since yesterday afternoon and the one stopped wiggling.

HELP!!

i just look in the bator and one button quail has hatch and i was soo happy till i seen it move over on it's side and it's yolk sac isn't all the way gone yet.. there is still a small yolk sac on it.. like it's belly button is open or something...

i had this happen to one of my ducklings when it hatch.. but it didn't make it after an hour.. i'm scared this chick will die
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom