My Quail Eggs HATCH IS DONE!! *PICS!* PG 6 & 8 & 9!!!!!:)

Wow - glad you found it!! We had no idea how fast they were either! After the first hatch, I opened the lid of the bator a little to grab them out one at a time and before I knew it, 6 little ones were running all over the floor!! Lesson learned...when/if this batch hatches, before we open it we're going to set the bator in a big box.

Who would have thought they could run so fast when they're only a few hours old!!!!

I know right.. there faster than my chicken chicks..lol

And speaking of my chicken chicks.. i haven't had a full good nights sleep in almost 2 weeks
th.gif

I only get 3 maybe 4 hours of sleep a night then i'm up all day.. cuz my chicken chicks they sleep all day and up all night... like right now they are sleeping but soon the sun go's down there up and PEEPING!!!! and SCREAMING!!! alll night till daylight.....soon daylight comes they go to sleep and i end up having 5lbs bags under my eyes
th.gif

i don't know what to do.. i already tried moving them to another room but i can still here them loud as day..lol

Last edited:
They are like cockroaches.
tongue.png
DH and I have to tag team to move them to the brooder!
It is a HUGE ordeal on moving day:

"DID YOU PUT THE CAT OUT?"

"NO! I THOUGHT YOU DID!"

"KIDS, GO FIND THE CAT AND PUT HIM OUT!!!"

"ARE YOU READY?"

"I THINK SO, ARE YOU?"

"OK, I'M PICKING UP THE LID......"

"WATCH IT, WATCH IT.......ONE ON THE LEFT....COMIN" AT CHA'........"

th.gif

Quote:
You're so right!! We were dancing all over trying not to step on them! Too funny -

Mark, how about a basement or bathroom? Maybe now that your quail hatch is done you can relax and sleep through the peeping!!

I just have to ge through tonight with my babies ( the chicken chicks)... then there going to the bigger brooder at my parents house
smile.png

The quails peep but it's not nearly as loud as the chicken chicks thank gawd! .. i love my chicken chicks to death but i need sleep!
th.gif
lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom