My "Rare" EE Roo Chick

You should get a recording of his 'toddler crow' !!!Get one of those recordable ornaments...hehehe
It will change so fast, you won't remember that funny sound.

Oh YEAH! Now if I can only catch it again. My luck, he won't crow when I have the recorder handy. LOL It shocked all of us, the crower included, today.
gig.gif

hehehe I can imagine! If I had any thought that he would be crowing so early, I would have sent you one of those ornaments, cause I just now remembered yall are snowed in.
Heck, I'll look tomarrow while shopping for one. lol

LOL that's sweet of you! We are deep freezed in right now...I am so glad I decided not to put the chicks on the porch, even though they are soooo dusty.
I am keeping my fingers crossed for another one of those toddler crows in the morning.
wink.png

Nice looking chick, Cuban Longtails! I need to get up a new pic of Grizzly. He's 8 going on 9 weeks old (tomorrow) and he's looking like a silver EE with a nice thick black beard. He's crowing up a storm too! Likes to do it a lot...I hope right now he's just practicing and once he gets the hang of it, he'll pick fewer times of day.
wink.png

12753_griz9wk.jpg

Grizzly MacFuzzybutt(beard) 9 weeks old, tomorrow. (and a couple of his Harem girls.) It's definitely safe to say he has become a rather handsome EE roo!
wink.png
I just hope he stays sweet.

ETA: oops, he's 8 weeks old tomorrow. I was a week off. Still, a handsome fellow.

Last edited:
Thank you!
smile.png
McMurray must have read my mind. I wanted to order EEs, but couldn't fit them in the shipping timeframe and I knew that I would get a roo for my "rare" freebie, but yes, I sure did get lucky.
smile.png
Looking forward to his final feathering.

Back
Top Bottom