My Ratties

Quote:
awesome! then you know exactly how it feels!!!! It's an awesome feeling haveing people emailing you and saying things like "when i first saw them i knew i was taking off work jsut to come get them, pet store rats are just too much of a hassle, either not tame, or sick" it's nice to give something a good quailty pet that's actually been socialized. I did rescue rats from petstores though they make just as good of pets but have to be wary of illness which im sure you know a lot about too *shudders*

Lucky was awesome, i have only reciently started seeing breedesr getting rats that looked like him...when I produced him, i couldnt find a single rat like him....so it's exciting to knwo that even though I lost him to "old age" that someday when I'm in my own place (so that i can get back into ratties) I'll be able to find the genes to produce it again
smile.png
. Good luck with your ratties and your rattery im jealous! HEHE!

People tell me all the time how happy and healthy my rats are, and thats the way I want it to be.

Pet store rats can make good pets, but alot of them are so sick.
When people buy from me, I want them to know that they are buying, healthy,happy and friendly rats.
My oldest rat is a bit over 3 and showing no signs of slowing down
smile.png

I've never seen a rat marked like him before. I've seen some close, but yet different. What marking is he?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom