My rescued Nigi...is discharging

Are you a coach or something?

A teacher in my life B.K. (before kids)...now a mom. Still get lots of coaching experience ...Have found it's easier to do almost anything if you can laugh...especially at yourself for getting in to such predicaments in the first place. Don't we all???

I brought home a 5 year old 220 pound head slamming ram (I'm 5'2" )with overgrown toes because I couldn't bear to see him suffer in that condition...talk about a toe trimming rodeo! It's a wonder I lived. My vet calls me the patron saint of lost causes with my rescues...

Some you "win" some you "lose"...but you love them all until the end, and every living thing deserves at least that. You go girl!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Well I came home yestereday to this.....
th.gif

SDC10853.jpg

After a call and a scare to Helmstead.....
fl.gif

SDC10855.jpg

She kept acting like this and the goo from her rear.....I thought kids were coming......
and then

SDC10815.jpg

She was just practicing!! We think she had bad gas!!
gig.gif

Seriously....

She is gaining weight and getting rather round.

She plays with my kids and has become very loving!!!

Thanks for asking....I will keep you updated on the....moving belly tumors...(as Kate says)..
lau.gif

BoJo

THAT is not what I meant by pictures...
th.gif

The first one got me too!
I'm wondering what the goo is...no fever?
Did you run a round of antibiotics???
She still has "that look"...then again...maybe she doesn't like the camera...I look like that in pictures too, come to think of it, and I feel fine
wink.png

But the fact that she is still here, has a good appetite and is playing are all good signs.
Tell her if she ever lays down like that again...we're gonna...well - I don't know, but that is no way to sleep!!!
Thanks for the update...I've been thinking of you two!
smile.png

Last edited:
Good lord I saw that first picture and thought "Oh crud". It's nice to know she was just practicing. How did the bolus go for her? I'm getting ready to do one of my does for the first time.

OMG, I just stumbled across this thread, read the whole thing and gasped out loud at that first picture in the above post! Don't scare us poor people like that!
smack.gif
gig.gif
I sure hope she regains her health and strength and has a sweet little kid (or kids!) for you! She's lucky to have found you.

he.gif
She is a REALLY good faker!

Public Service Announcement:

Milky took the same "Fake Your Owners Out 101" class at Code of Honor School that my Nubian doe, Scarlett did. Don't buy in!

There is a long internet history on this doe, but no one knows true dates of any of it. All speculation. Lets all hope, for her sake, that she was actually bred about a month ago - giving BoJo and Milky plenty of time to prepare for kiddos.

PS BoJo she's already looking SO much better! You can see her spirit lifting in the third photo!

barnie.gif
UPDATE:

Her udders now stick to the right and left instead of straight down....and they seem to be firmer!!
hu.gif

But I will not be fooled...as we all know.....thanks to Helmstead and MissPrissy.....this could be another few weeks or so!!
lau.gif

BoJo

Back
Top Bottom