My Resin/plastic coop construction thread :)

I watched her the other day (before she actually laid an egg) she is ruff with the shavings :barnie Everywhere they went. I knew I had to do something but... i iz lazy lately:oops:
She did sit on her egg for about 5 min before she left the nest. But the rest of the herd was in the coop eating and eyeing her.

So the water source for sink it a gallon jug?
Does it have a drain, if so, where does it drain to?
Pics?
No drain but one could be put in just as we put one in the ducks pool, it just makes it easier to clean them and other things up, and transfer their dirty feed and water things in the house, or if I need to soak things, it also keeps their stuff off my counter tops. Bring um in, clean them and re-load for the morning. Also if I need to soak a hen, or clean an injury can do it all right there. major time saver

No drain but one could be put in just as we put one in the ducks pool, it just makes it easier to clean them and other things up, and transfer their dirty feed and water things in the house, or if I need to soak things, it also keeps their stuff off my counter tops. Bring um in, clean them and re-load for the morning. Also if I need to soak a hen, or clean an injury can do it all right there. major time saver
Would think a sink without a drain might be a pain,
would rather use a tub that could be picked up and dumped.

Back
Top Bottom