my roo is a weirdo

funsized72

Songster
6 Years
Jul 19, 2014
SF bay area CA
Why does my male quail love eggshell so much? He's not suppose to need that much calcium is he?
hu.gif

Hi everyone, please help I have a chick week and half old with a very bad leg , her 3 toes are limp and don't spread open like her other leg , she's in the house with me during the day & in with the mum at night , is she suffering, will she get better, she's eating & drinking well & she may be a he . Please help.

@allycart ... i would help if i could but i have no knowledge on this subject, please check out the emergencies/diseases/ injuries and cures forum! im sure someone there can help!

Hi everyone, please help I have a chick week and half old with a very bad leg , her 3 toes are limp and don't spread open like her other leg , she's in the house with me during the day & in with the mum at night , is she suffering, will she get better, she's eating & drinking well & she may be a he . Please help.
I'd try giving her some boiled egg and bird vitamins. Posting in the emergencies and diseases section might be more effective though, you'll get more and better answers.

Back
Top Bottom