my roo is an idiot

old geezer

Songster
9 Years
Sep 2, 2010
cambridge , ny
still no crowing from my very first roo named button--
he.gif
--he's got the creation process of making little chicklets eggs down pretty good----
jumpy.gif
----but still no crowing --at times he plays by himself running arround the pen ,into the coop , back into the run back into the coop all the while flapping his wings and all the while doing that half arsed honk sound he makes--
D.gif
-----he's an idiot.........................i hope my younger roo oreo , who's watching all this comotion from the other pen and coop dosen't the idea that this is normal behavior---
fl.gif
-all i need is 2 idiot roo's that sound like geese-----
lau.gif
-----but i have to admit--boy are they 2 handsome roo's---idiot's , but handsome..
love.gif
.. and really like getting picked up and cuddled

I don't know , they sound like super intelligent roos to me! Not crowing, sweet, I think everyone would wish for that. Yes these roos are smart to not do the things that would put them in the pot!

Do you have a problem with the "no crowing"? I know many who would be glad to take him off your hands.
roll.png
Just sayin'.

Hmmmmm.... maybe having a name like "Button" makes him feel a little less manly.
lau.gif

As long as you're certain he's a roo, maybe he's still practicing for the big "CROW". Try renaming him "Spartacus" or "Thor".

X5. I have a roo that has a rolling "r" to his crow. He sounds like he is saying "arrrrrriba!" everytime he crows. I'll trade you!

Back
Top Bottom