My rooster get sick help me out

You mentioned beans being one of the things you feed your two roosters. Was that correct that they sometimes eat beans? If so, were the beans uncooked and dry?

Please answer. This could be what is making them sick.

Do you know if they have gravel or as we call it, grit? This is necessary for their crops and gizzards. Without it, the food won't get digested properly and they can become sick.

If they are outdoors most of the time, your soil may have gravel in it. You may need to collect a sample and look at it with a magnifying lens to see if the gravel has angular edges and is not rounded. Rounded edge gravel won't work as grit.

Do you know if they have gravel or as we call it, grit? This is necessary for their crops and gizzards. Without it, the food won't get digested properly and they can become sick.

If they are outdoors most of the time, your soil may have gravel in it. You may need to collect a sample and look at it with a magnifying lens to see if the gravel has angular edges and is not rounded. Rounded edge gravel won't work as grit.
They are good from babies
And I feed same feed from the beginning 😓😓😓😢

Can you do this - give each boy two big doses of oil. Coconut oil chilled to be solid is easiest to put into their beaks. Then gently massage each of their crops so the oil mixes in with the contents of the crop.

Do you live near a river or lake where there is sand and gravel by the water? If you can gather up some gravel that is between two and four millimeters wide, give that to the boys when you give them anything to eat and make it available to them along with their water.

You mentioned beans being one of the things you feed your two roosters. Was that correct that they sometimes eat beans? If so, were the beans uncooked and dry?

Please answer. This could be what is making them sick.
Their crop was not empty at morning 😓😓😓😓

Back
Top Bottom