My rooster keeps attacking me!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need attention have it im out guy

look around almost every building u see was built by men your roads were paved by men ur house was probably build by mostly men. Men protect familes they work hard they raise there children they provide for there familes.
Guys i repeat its okay just let him think what he wants let it go please guys you don't want to get points

I've tried everything with mine. For a while I thought I had stopped the aggression. It was only a pause. He went back to the random attacks but they're pretty much limited to 10%-15% of our encounters and more upsetting than painful.

I can't put him down. I did his father and I still hate myself for it so I can't do it again. What I do do to live with him is:

1) Keep long, strong sticks around the chicken yard in various places if I have to hold him off.
2) Keep a putter at the gate to the yard. If I am going in to do some business that's gonna take some time, I have the putter in my hand. It has a long reach and a heavy head down where he might threaten.
3) Use the putter to herd him into the enclosed run if I want to work in the yard and into the yard if I want to work in the run.
4) I've found that if I go directly at him he's gonna start raising his hackle feathers and prepare for an attack. If I approach him from behind or the side he's going to move along to avoid the putter.
5) If he attacks, I don't back down. I have to make the point that I'm going to best him every time.
6) Keep him in sight all the time but if I have to turn my back on him, I still point the putter in his direction and wave it behind me.

Most of all, I wouldn't go near him not wearing long pants. He's never gone at me higher than my knees.

you need attention have it im out guy

look around almost every building u see was built by men your roads were paved by men ur house was probably build by mostly men. Men protect familes they work hard they raise there children they provide for there familes.
So do roosters-your rooster is just trying to provide and protect his girls. You keep stealing his children (eggs) and you expect him not to fight you? You provide his girls with food-usurping him and making him look small to his girls.
2 of a kind-you and your rooster-both crowing and trying to be top dog (error rooster)
Keep trying

S

That's not defense. I'm sorry for being rude to you. I hope you can figure out what to do
you came back u must want more

Do you feel tough hitting a 5 lb animal? My god anyone over the age of 10 with half a brain could just stomp on a d*mn rooster. It’s not exactly a challenge.
You must be a child?
the thing attacked me That fool was going to hurt me idc if he is five pounds hes not a human hes an animal

So do roosters-your rooster is just trying to provide and protect his girls. You keep stealing his children (eggs) and you expect him not to fight you? You provide his girls with food-usurping him and making him look small to his girls.
2 of a kind-you and your rooster-both crowing and trying to be top dog (error rooster)
Keep trying
thnaks man finally someone whoes not arguing about chickens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom