My rooster keeps attacking me!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
Houston
Just read all 17 pages of this. Many thoughts going thru my mind. Op asked for help-then showed to be rude,argumentive, obnoxious AND abusive
THEN
The op got defensive when confronted with their behavior.
If I slapped a child then talked about it-i would be so far under the jail they'd have to pipe sunlight to me. I have seen/heard arrests/fines/jailtime for neglecting animals-not abusing them (slapping). I have been guilty of swatting at my birds when they pecked too hard-its instinctive. If you can't handle a rooster-don't. Roosters can and will be dangerous.
And said that because I was female it made sense.

salshep20

Songster
Jan 28, 2021
If you hit your rooster it will only show him to be more aggressive because you are also attacking him, a much better solution would be to grab him and put your knee on him while putting his head to the floor anywhere from 30 seconds to a minute.
he attacked me I defened myself

LaFleche

Crossing the Road
8 Years
Sep 22, 2012
Germany
If you hit your rooster it will only show him to be more aggressive because you are also attacking him, a much better solution would be to grab him and put your knee on him while putting his head to the floor anywhere from 30 seconds to a minute.
This is a dangerous advice, as kneeling on a bird could easily crush his bones or inner organs! So don't!:old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom