My rooster keeps attacking me!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Here is my solution, If you paid a lot of money for your rooster then sell it, and then with that money, you could either buy a rooster of a breed that has a good reputation ( Barred Rocks, Orps, etc.) as a chick handle it a lot like spending lots of time with it and holding it and playing with it or buy it as an adult but make sure it's friendly
Just sell him and use some of that money to buy a nice grown rooster so that you don’t have to “start over”.
Exactly.

@sammie12345
You have posted TEN eleven times in the last half hour, and the original poster has not said ANYTHING during that time. All the things you are criticizing have been pointed out already. Yes, OP said a lot of things with problems, but they are all pretty much the same problem (over and over), so correcting them over and over won't help much.

And there's a few other people doing the same thing, just not quite as much yet.
Well I was just trying to tell them that maybe if they were a bit kinder and a bit more open-minded they could fix their problem ☺️

I'm not going to follow this thread anymore. You asked for advice but it seems as though you have your mind made up all males are bad. Everyone here has tried to help. I have over a dozen males and they are all good birds of varying breeds. Breed has nothing to do with it. You can have a any breed and have an aggressive male. I started keep poultry around 50 years ago so I have a little experience. Good luck...
good luck sir

I'm sorry. We are trying to help and you are throwing insults around. Again, not giving up, just not putting up with unnecessary behavior. If you're just going to wack him with a stick then just cull him. That's how to handle a rooster that attacks more than once. What you're doing shows that you are giving up. It's not giving up. It's the best thing to do. Better than what you're doing anyway.
insulting nobody just saying they are doing it all wrong thats all everybody stop arguing I can think what I want to think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom