My serama breeding, and showing project!

I do not believe it is just her size. The hens that I am currently using are 12- ounces. I do not know what you are feeding, a large part of my hen's diet consists of layer mash and hard boiled egg crushed with the shell. And all the veggies they can eat.
Well, I have a 10 oz hen that Is laying, I think I read that they can sometimes not be fertile, even though a smaller hen is laying, I am feeding them Layer feed, and they have Small Gravel that they eat as grit, I am going to scramble some eggs for them later, someone gave me some eggs that I don't want to incubate so I will feed some of that!

The picture of Annbeth looks to be a hen that should be laying. Comb is larger and all is redder.

yeah, It keeps getting bigger, I am going to give her some time, Thanks for the help!

Well, I have a 10 oz hen that Is laying, I think I read that they can sometimes not be fertile, even though a smaller hen is laying, I am feeding them Layer feed, and they have Small Gravel that they eat as grit, I am going to scramble some eggs for them later, someone gave me some eggs that I don't want to incubate so I will feed some of that!

yeah, It keeps getting bigger, I am going to give her some time, Thanks for the help!

I believe, as with my hens, that there is a great chance that Annabeth is not sterile. I also provide all the oyster shell they want.

I am so Exited, I girl in my 4-H group Is looking for some seramas so I will probably be selling some to her in the spring! My first possible sale!

Hi prizepete,

I saw that you mentioned that you got your eggs from a breeder on ebay. Which breeder did you buy your eggs from?

I'm a little afraid of getting eggs from ebay since I've heard so much about dishonest sellers on there, but have not had any luck finding breeders near me (northern California) who sell or ship eggs that carry the frizzle or silkie gene.

Hi prizepete,

I saw that you mentioned that you got your eggs from a breeder on ebay. Which breeder did you buy your eggs from?

I'm a little afraid of getting eggs from ebay since I've heard so much about dishonest sellers on there, but have not had any luck finding breeders near me (northern California) who sell or ship eggs that carry the frizzle or silkie gene.
Hi there, I Have bought eggs from ebay twice, One was a great Experience, and the second breeders eggs where not only not fertile at the time, but They where shipped horribly. the good Breeder is decaturdude

On a sad note, Nemo was very weak when I got home yesterday and died last night

Sorry to hear about Nemo..
hugs.gif

She was so cute! RIP :(

Back
Top Bottom