My serama breeding, and showing project!

hit.gif

I had to look back to see which was Bellatrix. Such a shame to loose such a beautiful hen.

thanks, Poor Nugget is outside Crowing and crowing wanting his hen back. I was going to give him one of survivers hens so he wouldn't be so lonely, But Annabeth Decided That it was going to be a great time to finally have to lay an egg or go broody, All poor nugget wanted to do was cuddle, Annabeth was MAD and pecked him, He will just get lots of cuddles until We get him a new hen

I am so sorry!

thanks!
Thank you, I got out of the house yesterday after And it helped a lot, No matter how it happens, or how many times, Its still hard, And so far I have had awful luck with seramas dying

its been a while since my last update here, there hasn't been anything to update, but I now have some news, its not good news either. I Lost Bellatrix to our dog, I am so sad, And Nugget is all alone and I am hoping to get him some more hens soon from a local breeder
oh sweets I am so sorry!!!! poor thing!! I know the feeling, raising springers anything that goes to them is gone!
hugs.gif

oh sweets I am so sorry!!!! poor thing!! I know the feeling, raising springers anything that goes to them is gone!
hugs.gif

thanks sally, my dad doesn't have a lot of work tomorrow to do so he is going to help me with the Breeding pen, if this awesome weather holds up it would be great, We might be able to do it all tomorrow!

awesome!!! sounds like fun!! I love building them!!!!

I am not very good at building, It is just a basic breeding pen, But It is going to end up costing us less than 150$ to make, So that makes me happy, More news on the seramas, I had someone approach me today asking if I had any seramas for sale, So I might hatch for her, she only wants two or three hens, so we just have to see how it goes! Hopefully I can start making enough money to pay for feed for a while!

Ok Guys, I set 9 Eggs yesterday, One I think is from bellatrix, one she laid a day or two before she died, Hope I can get it to hatch, If I can get that one to hatch that one is staying here, Not to be sold! Unless of course it isn't good quality... We will see how chicks end up in about 16-19 days!

wee.gif

Ok Guys, I set 9 Eggs yesterday, One I think is from bellatrix, one she laid a day or two before she died, Hope I can get it to hatch, If I can get that one to hatch that one is staying here, Not to be sold! Unless of course it isn't good quality... We will see how chicks end up in about 16-19 days!

Back
Top Bottom