My Silkie Did The Squat

You betcha! Brownie is a daily squatter!
lol.png

Agree, no Copacabana. They may start asking for a disco ball next!

Quote:
I'm glad people are getting the humor in this post. I was getting nervous.

My little splash silkie was out in the run, all alone, with it raining outside. She
looked like a mop. I picked her up to put her in the coop and she did the
cutest little squat for me. I just started singing the silkie squat song.

The funny part was the echo. I'd sing "My Silkie Did The Squat", then Drumstick
would repeat "My Silkie Did The Squat". It was fun and we were driving his
mother NUTS with it.
wee.gif

I think you have some "easy" chickens, PC.
tongue.png
My chickens don't squat unless one of the roosters chase them down and jumps on their back with the hen screaming the entire time. They all lay eggs anyways.

Ha ha ha ...I LOVE the squat!!

The first time I got "the squat" from one of my chickens I kept chasing the poor girl around the yard making her do it over and over so I could show my husband and then my housemate and our friends...sure enough, the first egg was a few days later!

I got a STRONG squat from my BR this morning..I'm so excited!

I will never ever forget the expression on DH's face when Thing 1 squatted for him. And how proud he was when I explained it. He still struts about it because she avoids the rooster and still squats for DH and only DH. Really ticks the rooster off! He HATES my DH! Thing 1 is the only 1 of our 5 girls that does this though. The other 4 love the roo.

Since eggs can't be fertilized by a back-rub, I guess we'll never have any Thing 1 mutts. But the banty roo makes a love connection with the other BO and the EE's!

Back
Top Bottom