My silkie hatched out an egg

Very cute easter egger! :love

I think that once came out of an olive egg. Lol. Gotta check its comb to see who daddy is lol if its single it would be my buff orp as i dont have any othe single comb roos. If its not then its the ee roo. :)

I think that once came out of an olive egg. Lol. Gotta check its comb to see who daddy is lol if its single it would be my buff orp as i dont have any othe single comb roos. If its not then its the ee roo. :)
That beard is way too full to be a chick from your BO. I bet anything it's the EE. :) I love the different colour to the beard. How adorable is that! :D

That beard is way too full to be a chick from your BO. I bet anything it's the EE. :) I love the different colour to the beard. How adorable is that! :D

The other possible dad would be my glw roo lol. It has a weird color face its adorable if this feather sexing is accurate it sexed out a hen.

Adorable! :love
She looks in her element!
Does she place chips on her back as well for comfort? I find it so funny when broodies do this. I only see it with one silkie. Most just do it when laying an egg :)

If she does ive never seen her lol. I saw a chick today be lazy to walk around her so it climbed over her it was adorable!!! Lol

If she does ive never seen her lol. I saw a chick today be lazy to walk around her so it climbed over her it was adorable!!! Lol
Check out her back in the second to last photo. :) I love when they sleep on their backs. :D So cute!
_MG_3170.jpg
Here's one of my broody and her babies.
_MG_3201.jpg
Another
_MG_7129.jpg
Another
_MG_3617.jpg
Yep another...
_MG_9572.jpg
LOL @ chick on mom's butt
_MG_7801.jpg
_MG_5549.jpg
Uh yea.. I have a lot of broody hens :p

Last edited:
Check out her back in the second to last photo. :) I love when they sleep on their backs. :D So cute!
_MG_3170.jpg
Here's one of my broody and her babies.
_MG_3201.jpg
Another
_MG_7129.jpg
Another
_MG_3617.jpg
Yep another...
_MG_9572.jpg
LOL @ chick on mom's butt
_MG_7801.jpg
_MG_5549.jpg
Uh yea.. I have a lot of broody hens :p
Adorable!!!! My 3 white silkies so far are the only ones that go broody.

Back
Top Bottom