My silkie is dead…….

drmolarmagic

Songster
Aug 8, 2019
Brooklyn, NY
I came out to the bird house today and my dear white silkie ObiOneHenobi was dead! She seemed fine yesterday and was not acting ill or anything and today she’s gone. The buff silkie, her friend HenSolo was just sitting next to her as they always do and she was just dead.
I checked and there were no wounds and no mites, I can’t find a reason. She was eating and drinking and taking treats normally all week. I’m heartbroken 💔

I came out to the bird house today and my dear white silkie ObiOneHenobi was dead! She seemed fine yesterday and was not acting ill or anything and today she’s gone. The buff silkie, her friend HenSolo was just sitting next to her as they always do and she was just dead.
I checked and there were no wounds and no mites, I can’t find a reason. She was eating and drinking and taking treats normally all week. I’m heartbroken 💔
I'm so sorry that must have been awful to find I love my silkies so much I lost a frizzled one not that long ago and I had only just gotten her though and like a few months before that but I was very attached to her so I can't and it was devastating so you poor thing I'm so sorry so so very sorry

This poor man lost his silky on the very night in my first silky baby hatched. My heart goes out to you I'm so very sorry for your loss and please do know that this is coming from someone who understands the loss and forgive the during your time of morning I'm in Celebration of my brand new baby silky it's weird how that works sometimes again I'm very sorry so far away my heart goes out to you

This poor man lost his silky on the very night in my first silky baby hatched. My heart goes out to you I'm so very sorry for your loss and please do know that this is coming from someone who understands the loss and forgive the during your time of morning I'm in Celebration of my brand new baby silky it's weird how that works sometimes again I'm very sorry so far away my heart goes out to you
Thank you for your thoughts.....and enjoy the Celebration of the new Hatching!!!!

I woke up this morning and found Festus dead. He was a gorgeous gray Silkie boy. He “helped” me build his new geodome this week. He’s only been with me for nine days. He was clucking and singing and humming and prancing around. There was no evidence of trauma or injury. This happened to my last Silkie rooster about two years ago. I haven’t had a Silkie rooster since. I’m so sad. I just don’t understand…😍

I am so sorry for your loss. I woke up this morning and found Festus dead. He was a gorgeous gray Silkie boy. He “helped” me build his new geodome this week. He’s only been with me for nine days. He was clucking and singing and humming and prancing around. There was no evidence of trauma or injury. He was just laying there. He wasn’t even in a bad pose: he was just laying there. This happened to my last Silkie rooster about two years ago. I haven’t had a Silkie rooster since. I’m so sad. I just don’t understand…😢

I woke up this morning and found Festus dead. He was a gorgeous gray Silkie boy. He “helped” me build his new geodome this week. He’s only been with me for nine days. He was clucking and singing and humming and prancing around. There was no evidence of trauma or injury. This happened to my last Silkie rooster about two years ago. I haven’t had a Silkie rooster since. I’m so sad. I just don’t understand…😍
Wow I'm sorry its very shocking I know

Back
Top Bottom