my six month old silkie started squatting today!!! eggs are near!!

Thank you :) I love my little blondies! You just might be right with that egg, she was just practiceing again this morning. Every time I walk near she squats down. Gosh I can't wait! Maybe tomorrow? Your probably going to win this bet for friday! We will soon see. I'll keep you updated :)

No eggs yet this mornimg but today (this morning) she is building nests and sitting on them!! Could be today its only 830am now sooo I'm hoping! I'll keep you all posted!

Nest making, sounds like she is getting serious... still holding out for tomorrow... second choice is Sunday!

Well your probably right, today she made nests squatted on them, even threw shavings over her shoulder, but no egg yet. She's really going to make me wait last minute.or she's going to wait till it just falls out of her ..lol!! Don't think she can wait too much longer. Poor darling she's so nervous.

Hi every one. This is my girl as of right now. 926 am. She's on her nest I think she might be laying today. I'll keep you all posted

Back
Top Bottom