Congratulations!

Zacariah
LeeLand
Jeremiah
Isaac
Isaiah
Geoffery
Zebulon

My cousin named her boy Jedidiah...and and they call him Jud, not Jed.

Noble
Christian
Luke

Let us know what you pick.... and don't forget pictures!
frow.gif

Oh, just go ahead and name him Rowdy. Your's can be Rowdy and mine can be Howdy. They'll be the BYC boys...LOL Your's will be just a few months older.

Love the idea of rowdy

sorry been away at work

Thank you al so much for all you help and ideas if you hae anymore good names please let me know. I will post pics in a bit of the litte chicken hawk we are having. She is about to pop soon or I am going to get the needle out and help!!!!

I haven't read the whole thread, since that's a WHOLE lot of names.
My grandparents are Irish immigrants and I'm Pagan. My husband's mother's side is Irish, though I'm unsure of when they came over and he's a Catholic. That being said, with a lot of Irish roots and different religious beliefs, I wanted names strictly used in Ireland and nothing 'biblical'... and not just something Irish sounding like Riley in the states.
So, after months of scouring, we found Kieran (keer-inn) and Declan (deck-linn). Both are Irish Saints and have great historical tales about them.

I'd suggest looking into a cultural name
big_smile.png
they're always fun. Congrats on the upcoming addition to your family! We'll be trying to conceive our third child this summer shortly after starting our homestead.
cool.png

We also chose Celtic names, since that is our heritage. We have an Ian and Evan. I really wanted to name Evan, William and then Liam for short, but it didn't go with the family name. We also have a friend who named their son Jameson. We loved the names Kieran and Braeden. DH also really liked the name Duncan, but it didn't go with the middle names that we used that were family names.

I loved the name Seth, but DH had just read a book and that was the villain's name.
roll.png
And I liked the name Connor and Mason, but the kids across the street were named that. LOL! It is really hard choosing a name. Good luck to you on finding the perfect name. Have you seen a picture, yet? That might help. You also might want to find out his heritage, and use something from that.

Congratulations on your baby boy!

Shelly

Back
Top Bottom