My Stucco chicken coop, on the works..........

Quote:
I bought some wooden buttons, they are in the little bag next to the door we made, I can't wait till I paint it and stain it.

drumstick diva I know they used to love that 2X4 roost, I will have new tenants in there pretty soon, they are outgrowing the one in the house.

I though I saw somewhere you arent craftsmen or something...didnt I just read you bought WOOD to MAKE these doors? You didnt buy premade doors then? Those look like they are from a cabinet shop. Amazing! Seriously...you should consider renting out that coop to a college kid or something and put the chickens in a shed. You could get good rents!

Just an aside to ur beautiful coop. This is what makes GREAT families....working and sharing together. Some of my best memories are of building and garden projects with my son and husband. If only more people would do this. Kudos to u!

Quote:
thanks, but we are doing this as we go, the only plans we have is to get some chickens in there
lol.png

here is a cople pics more with the little buttons placed right on top of them, today we glue them and hopefully start to stain it.

BWKatz we sure are having a lot of fun and bonding as a family, I personally like dinner time, we all get to relax and just share our day. * wish people found time in this crazy busy world to spend more with their family *

38176_coop_054.jpg

38176_coop_053.jpg

Wow, I live on the -other-side-of-the-tracks when it comes to coops. I have a compound called Ciudad Pollo which includes two large coops, a "cafeteria" coop, and a very small coop. Someone gave me one of those tall playground type play houses up on 4 4x4s about 6 ft off the ground. So my Cuidad will be complete...

BTW, for you mono-linguals, ciudad pollo is chicken city....nothing fancy.

Your coop is state-of-the-art!

Seminole yes only my special chickens, you've seen them, they deserve it!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom