My Tag Said Cinnamon Queen Also

FlomatonsFlocks

Songster
6 Years
Feb 23, 2015
Southern Alabama
I have three chicks that look like this. ONE has a very prominent single comb. The other two have this comb. It does have one tiny bump on the comb furthest from the beak. Other than that...well...this is what they look like. They were in the Cinnamon Queen bin at TSC. I'm thinking they got mixed up.
CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THE BREED? AND WHAT COMB TYPE THIS IS? (They all have yellow legs) I've tried looking them up by comb (but there are so many types and I'm new to the different types) I've tried looking them up by the feather type (that was just another way of chasin my tail) I'm going clucking crazy!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Hi there! You know, I do really think that's an Easter Egger...and if so, which is very likely because of that common chipmunk pattern, and the wing feathers color...then she has a pea comb. :D I have a chick pretty similar to that (an EE, too, I think), and she's super sweet!
If that’s a pea comb, then what is a rose comb? Or is it the same thing?

Hi there! You know, I do really think that's an Easter Egger...and if so, which is very likely because of that common chipmunk pattern, and the wing feathers color...then she has a pea comb. :D I have a chick pretty similar to that (an EE, too, I think), and she's super sweet!
I see online that welsummers and a couple others can have the chipmunk pattern so im so lost as far as that goes. I will be so happy if they are easter eggers as ive always wanted them! Wouldnt they have poofy cheeks though?

Back
Top Bottom