My temporary charges UPDATED NEW PICS

I miss my farm life......Thank You so much for helping me LH. I could not do this craziness with out you help!!! And nice pics...they are so photogenic!

GREAT PICTURES
celebrate.gif

You are very welcome Ms Batty. I enjoy the gals and am glad I can help. I could not imagine you trying to manage all of this by yourself.

BTW I grabbed another wrench last night but it did not fit but I shall get your gate wheel fixed. LOL

I know this may seem like an odd question but where did you get Mooney the percheron cross from? Reason I'm asking is I had a perch cross that looked exactly like that, but when the owners of the farm I managed died and I had no more job or place to keep her I had to sell her. Broke my heart. This many years later it still breaks my heart. Just wondering what her past is...if you don't mind my nosiness.

Beautiful, the lot of them!
love.gif

Quote:
The perch cross belongs to a lady who's land we stay on. We care for her horses as well. I believe Mooney is a foal from one of her other horses she no longer has. I'm not 100% sure on that though. I know she has had her for about 7 years now.

Aww ok thanks, I think Percherons are amazing and seeing that profile shot of Mooney immediately brought my girl to mind....her name was Dakota Moon so I just had to ask. Thanks for indulging my curiosity.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom