My torts

Thanks everyone. Glad ya'll like them and their set ups. I know they are much happier. Last summer was the 1st summer here and I couldn't afford cinder blocks so I used their bookshelves they stayed in when indoors. I ripped the backing off and replaced it with chicken wire. Those cheap wal-mart bookshelves held together pretty good for a year.

Skyesrocket, Glad I could help you:) If you do get one, I know a great breeder online. I got my Topaz from him. Stoli came from Turtle World, I think...out of Florida. He's horrible!! She came cold, upside down and almost dead in a Feb. He never returned emails or phone calls about her being sick.
The male I had came from Petsmart where they claimed he was captive bred but there's no way with the cheap price he was. Plus. he was sick too. I got him better and sent him to someone that had a huge space and many others b/c he was not happy. All he did was try to climb out any set up I had him in.

I should get pics of my others. I got my false maps when they where quarter size. They were just too cute!! The painted I got as an adult and he's coming around now and not being shy. All three love chicken!!! Live crickets or superworms are even better.

Back
Top Bottom