My totally FREE coop!! FINALLY FINISHED!! (all pics on 1st post)

I think I am gonna try to work on it and get it finished this Sunday. I want to get the Orps in there before it gets to cold.

I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big_smile.png

YIPPEE!!!!! Great to see others I know! I am not breeding the Guinea PIgs any more. They are all retired. LOL We have 1 boy 2 girls living here as pampered pets now. It was just to much work with the full time job and the birds, and the 4 kids. Just couldnt keep up with it all.
roll.png

OK so as long as we dont get rained out...we should be able to get finished tomorrow. I hope to get the outside done and the inside pens put up. Looking forward to getting some work done.

Maybe a stupid question, but there on the front where you have your rafters connecting to the front... how do you know how to cut the notches in them to match the angle?

freecoop011.jpg

I just had hubby hold one of the board up on the end and I traced around the front and back headers. I am sure there is a technical way to do it by figuring angles, but I am to stupid to figure it out!

Quote:
Yeah I know theres a more technical way too but I as well am too stupid to figure it out! I noticed the way y'all did it must have been somewhat how you described, but I didn't know exactly how you did it. Thanks! I have more confidence now in doing mine someday!

Back
Top Bottom