My totally FREE coop!! FINALLY FINISHED!! (all pics on 1st post)

OK its been raining every single day here since I posted this! GRRR so tomorrow work will resume. We hope to have the walls completed and maybe work on the studs for the roof.
wink.png

Well we got a tiny bit today before work. At least the front all is totally framed in now.

OK I should FINALLY be working on my coop some more today! I will be sure to take more pics! I cant wait! I'm off to my dads to pick up 2x4's that we had left over from the original coop...and possibly decking and shingles that were left over from the roof we just put on the trailer we rent out! WISH ME LUCK! I hope to at least get all walls completed and roof trusses up today.
big_smile.png

WE got quite a bit done today till we killed our 35 year old black and decker skill saw. LOL Now I gotta borrow my dads so we can cut the sideing and get it up. Next is sideing and decking. Probably get that done on tuesday.
wink.png

Quote:
I placed an add on Craigslist that I needed fencing and wire for my chicken coop and I got 24 pnels of privacy fencing and a man just called and gave me 2 rolls of chicken wire~~~ the post has only been on line for a few days!!!

wee.gif

Quote:
I placed an add on Craigslist that I needed fencing and wire for my chicken coop and I got 24 pnels of privacy fencing and a man just called and gave me 2 rolls of chicken wire~~~ the post has only been on line for a few days!!!

wee.gif

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom