My totally FREE coop!! FINALLY FINISHED!! (all pics on 1st post)

Excellent! More chickens for you! (or just luxury living) Great save, perfect
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
too true

I LOVE IT!! I am a huge fan of "waste not want not" from my grandpa pounding that into my head growing up. You got an amazing find!!
droolin.gif
&& It's making your coop look so cool! What lucky chickies!!
thumbsup.gif

I'm subscribing to this topic in hopes you'll keep updating with pictures! I have a LOT of scrap wood and would like to see how you put this together!

I am so jealous!!
droolin.gif
I am trying to find good free wood.
he.gif
I have a budget of next to zero to build a coop with so I am challenging the family to see just how cheap we can build it! I am hoping to find a deal like you did!

Screaming at men doesn't work for me, so I would have had to rescue the wood myself and don't think I could have managed. I'm 5' tall and too old to be doing those things.

Some people are so wasteful-it drives me nuts!!!! I am so glad you rescued these wood panels from needless destruction and unnecessary pollution. When my DH uses a WHOLE sheet of paper towel to dry his hands instead of a kitchen towel, he gets my best version of the stink eye.
somad.gif

I have to work for the next few days and its suppose to rain so it will be a few days but I will definately be updateing as we go.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom