My turkey has a broke toe and a leg that won't grow right, PLEASE HELP!

Me_and_my_chicks

Hatching
May 29, 2017
This is my first turkey, he is now about 1/12 months old but about two weeks ago I noticed he broke his middle right toe. I tried to make a cask if I could but no matter how many different models I make they all don't seem to help. Recently, I noticed that his left foot doesn't grow in front of him like this ( | | ) but,
Like this ( | \ ) and when he lays down his left leg just goes behind him. I don't know what breed he is but he is not solid white, his feathers are very lightly tan. So two things: how do I help his broke toe and how do I make his other foot grow in front of him. This is my first post btw.

This is my first turkey, he is now about 1/12 months old but about two weeks ago I noticed he broke his middle right toe. I tried to make a cask if I could but no matter how many different models I make they all don't seem to help. Recently, I noticed that his left foot doesn't grow in front of him like this ( | | ) but,
Like this ( | \ ) and when he lays down his left leg just goes behind him. I don't know what breed he is but he is not solid white, his feathers are very lightly tan. So two things: how do I help his broke toe and how do I make his other foot grow in front of him. This is my first post btw.
Welcome to BYC! Can u post a pic of his leg and toe? If I see a visual I probably can help u better! Lol!

image.jpg I just lifted him up, his legs does that on their own, please tell me if you need a better pic, ^~^' I couldn't post a video

View attachment 1045531 I just lifted him up, his legs does that on their own, please tell me if you need a better pic, ^~^' I couldn't post a video
Have u tried a therapy sling? It's basically a cloth with holes for the birds feet, attached to the sides of a bin? It can heal mareks virus and I think it might help u! Just make sure it has access to food and water.

Back
Top Bottom