MY TWO MONTH GUINEA CANNOT DIGEST FOOD AND IS WEARY

AM so disturbed that my only 2 month guinea cannot digest the food it consumed the previous day which makes it in serious fatigue. Please help me with advice/remedy.
Thank you.
Search the Emergencies forum for impacted crop. The treatment for a guinea with an impacted crop is the same as for a chicken with an impacted crop.

Hi FARKESU, how is your guinea? Were you able to treat it’s crop problem? You might want to think about what could have caused this to help the rest of your flock. Are they free ranging or penned? Do they have grit available? Are there foreign objects, like styrofoam, that they might be eating? Or long pieces of grass?

I hope your guinea is feeling better! :fl

Hi FARKESU, how is your guinea? Were you able to treat it’s crop problem? You might want to think about what could have caused this to help the rest of your flock. Are they free ranging or penned? Do they have grit available? Are there foreign objects, like styrofoam, that they might be eating? Or long pieces of grass?

I hope your guinea is feeling better! :fl
Its getting better but I was baffled before then. What I think is that they eat styrofoam cause they are free ranging. Am very grateful for your contributions. Cheers!

Search the Emergencies forum for impacted crop. The treatment for a guinea with an impacted crop is the same as for a chicken with an impacted crop.
I really am happy when I searched for the problem Impacted crop remedy. I did my best though its my first experience. I was able to removed some part of it and it worked well. Thank you for your highlight.

Back
Top Bottom