My two REDHEADS!!!

termeerchick

Songster
Sep 2, 2019
California
This is my youngest daughter Breah. She Will be 4 years old in December. She LOVES everything about our chickens. Just thought I’d share a picture with anyone that wants to see some cuteness!

Attachments

• 2B1FE903-C795-4BEC-9D72-30DB6DF3F02B.jpeg
    2B1FE903-C795-4BEC-9D72-30DB6DF3F02B.jpeg
    309.4 KB · Views: 20
Treasure the moments - they grow up so rapidly. :old
Absolutely!!! My oldest daughter, Brylee, will be 10 in December. It’s CRAZY how fast time fly’s. I only have two kiddos. Both girls. Both of their birthdays are in December. I try to take pictures of everything!! Lol my husband thinks I’m crazy because I’m ALWAYS taking pictures. He calls me the paparazzi lol.

Adorable picture! There's nothing more wonderful than experiencing a form of life and responsibility at a young age. It's a very healthy thing and I'm glad my parents are doing that with me.
Especially with the world going through a rough patch, it's important to show the next generation how there is a bit of hope... how the world is bigger than us... how beautiful nature can be.
Looks like you're doing a wonderful job with Breah! :thumbsup

Adorable picture! There's nothing more wonderful than experiencing a form of life and responsibility at a young age. It's a very healthy thing and I'm glad my parents are doing that with me.
Especially with the world going through a rough patch, it's important to show the next generation how there is a bit of hope... how the world is bigger than us... how beautiful nature can be.
Looks like you're doing a wonderful job with Breah! :thumbsup
Awe thank you sooo much!! That is so sweet. You are right! I definitely think it’s very important to show the little ones responsibility. Yes the world is SOO much bigger then us and their is so much out there. Nature is incredibly beautiful and their is so much to learn about it.

Back
Top Bottom