My two silkie pullets trying to kill each other?

06AFEC45-0153-49ED-8D79-9E6E80DB3042.jpeg

So we let the two silkie girls out with the main chickens. I threw out a bunch of treats. And it went well! I would separate Belle and whoever it looked like she would attack and so it never started! She afraid of the big one year old girls and the two cocks she doesn’t seem to fond of Amelia a silkie mix a little older then her but she did well and the main chickens just ignored them!!!

Since they are 'new' in that group they are starting out on the bottom of the pecking order. Depending on the personalities and temperments of that flock, they may not have any more issues, the rest of the flock may keep them in line. I would just keep an eye on them as things settle.

Since they are 'new' in that group they are starting out on the bottom of the pecking order. Depending on the personalities and temperments of that flock, they may not have any more issues, the rest of the flock may keep them in line. I would just keep an eye on them as things settle.
Yeah I still didn’t put them in the main coop for good. They free ranged together then I had them in the run together then I put them back planning to do the same thing tonight!

So sadly I said goodbye to my two beautiful silkie boys. Even and Louie you will forever be in my heart! I miss them so much but I didn’t really have an option the coop they were living in wasn’t water proof (I found that out when they moved in) they went to a very nice lady where they can free range and have lots of hens!! The two silkie girls Belle and tilda moved into the main coop! The big scary girls made them realize being mean was not an option so they decide to become friends!!!

Back
Top Bottom