My two silkie pullets trying to kill each other?

☝️If they are indeed females, I'd try to move some birds around, and put the older birds in with the silkie pullets. The older birds will probably help stop this behaviour. Or let them fight it out, which I'm not too convinced is the best thing to do in this scenario
I would have to put the two silkie girls in with the big chickens because the silkie coop and run is way to small for all the main girls. I can’t put the two silkie cocks with the main chickens because I already have two cocks in there who don’t like the silkie boys. so the two silkie cocks would be in a small coop all their own

I would have to put the two silkie girls in with the big chickens because the silkie coop and run is way to small for all the main girls. I can’t put the two silkie cocks with the main chickens because I already have two cocks in there who don’t like the silkie boys. so the two silkie cocks would be in a small coop all their own

That's what I'm saying, put the silkie chicks in with the grown birds. Still not convinced those are females, but let's get the silkie expert in here @MysteryChicken

They 19 to 20 weeks old their older brothers mate with them so I’m pretty sure they’re girls not to mention they love being held I’ll try to get some good pics of Belle
Here is tilda in the first pic she is sharing watermelon with Belle this was taken maybe a week or two ago I’ll try to get more pics
View attachment 3588522
Thank you for the pictures, but they do not show their heads from the front.
Grab them each and sit them on your lap while pushing the head fluff back so we can see their combs and wattle development more clearly.

That's what I'm saying, put the silkie chicks in with the grown birds. Still not convinced those are females, but let's get the silkie expert in here @MysteryChicken
They maybe masculine pullets, I've got 3 pullets, single combed LF Chinese Silkies, growing spurs, 1 with smallest comb is laying so far.

Good clear pictures of both in individual pictures at side profile will help with identifying genders easier.

Thanks everyone I’m not home right now but I’ll post more pics soon and I got my first egg from them so at least one of them is a girl!
0979D630-0711-4642-A26D-C96065D21CD8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom