My uploaded photos have disappeared from the UPLOAD page .HELP.

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by fifelakelooper, Oct 31, 2011.

1. fifelakelooper

fifelakelooper Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    fife lake, mi.
    I have had photo saving problems on BYC for a year or so and recently emailed and asked for help. They couldn't and told me to ask here.

I have uploaded pictures on BYC in the past (though not for a few months). They are GONE from the UPLOAD file AND when I click on gallery...there is zilch. Click on file or list ...zilch. Where did they go and how can I get IMG. code when the photos disappear and I have no access.????? Any ideas?
    Fifelakelooper

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

That's very very odd! I just double checked and your images aren't coming up in your gallery / uploads list. Sometimes our database gets out of sync with the files on the server. Hopefully that is all that is going on and a re-sync might fix it (I'll need to do that late at night).

How many pictures did you have in your uploads? We still show hundreds of thousands of uploads from our many members and no other reports of problems have come in, but we'll keep our eyes peeled and keep digging!

3. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Maybe let us know when you re-sync? Late at night is different for you than it is for some of us. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by