My Web-Footed Friends Gallery UPDATED 02.22.09

Wonderful photos - thank you for the smiles
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

Such great clarity in many of the shots - you have a very steady hand!!!!! (are these from a digital camera?)

JJ

Such great clarity in many of the shots - you have a very steady hand!!!!! (are these from a digital camera?)

The funny part is that I have very shaky hands. Yes it is a Canon Powershot S5 SI with a image stabilizer. The reason I chose it was because I like to shot nature and animals and I wanted something with high motion sensors. It's a terrific camera. Thank you for the compliment!​

You , my dear , are a very talented artist with a camera!!!
big_smile.png
I have not seen such play on light as you captured in your photos!! You have a great future !! Keep at it !!!
big_smile.png

PS Where are you in MO?? My hubby and I live here in the SW corner of MO....

You, my dear, are a very talented artist with a camera!!! I have not seen such play on light as you captured in your photos!! You have a great future!! Keep at it!!!

PS Where are you in MO?? My hubby and I live here in the SW corner of MO....

St. Charles, or Lake St. Louis to be exact.​

Last edited:
Beautiful pictures!! Love 'em all, especially the one of you? holding the duck. You look like you're in love, lol. I've got 3 myself, and just love them. Although, the males think that my pullets and hens are female ducks! Need to re-home one male, so I'm told by some nice people on this forum. Anyway, keep those beautiful pictures coming our way!

Wow. Beautiful birds and AWESOME photos. I need to upgrade to a camera like that!
For some reason I really like the pic of the mallard hen about to jump off the dock....cool!

Back
Top Bottom