My WebSite Newly Updated!!! Got New Pics & Everything : )

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by TommyVT05, Apr 26, 2008.

1. TommyVT05

TommyVT05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Hello everyone [​IMG]

How are ya? Getting a LOT of new things I suppose? I am too. Been too busy, thats why I haven't posted much.

Anyhow,

I have a lot of new updates on my site with new birds, pictures, videos and all. Hope you all can come by to see all the changes [​IMG]

http://www.animalsinthecity.webs.com/

G-Day!

- Tommy

**please don't re-edit**

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2008
  2. kaylakala

kaylakala Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2008
    Melbourne Florida
    Very nice website!!

3. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hey, I saw an ad by you in the NJ craigslist. I was sort of confused for a few minutes and then realized you were probably just posting in other categories other than just the California one! LOL

4. TommyVT05

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    [​IMG]

Thanks for understanding...

Actually, I have a few friends out in Jersey who are breeding the same things that I am so I want them to get them suprize to see my site : )

- Tommy

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2008
  5. TommyVT05

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Don't forget to sign my GUESTBOOK everybody! [​IMG]
    Appreciate it! [​IMG]

- Tommy

6. Dawn419

Dawn419 Lost in the Woods

Apr 16, 2007
    Evening Shade, AR
    Great page! Signed your Guestbook and will be back to explore, some more!

Dawn

7. TommyVT05

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Dawn,

You have VERY pretty looking coops. Haha. Really nice and clean looking. Would be cool if you can show me how to build such : )

- Tommy

8. TheMartianChick

TheMartianChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Your birds are absolutely gorgeous and your website is well thought out and professional-looking. There is so much information, I will have to take more time to read each and every page.

9. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Great site! I love the tortoises... We've had Desert Tortoises since I was five. My parents are down to one after the female got out and was hit by a car. [​IMG] I'm not sure how big George is, but he's pretty heafty!!
    I'd love to get one for myself but they are hard to come by since I believe it's illegal to have one, and I'd never lift one from the desert. [​IMG]

10. TommyVT05

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    TheMartianChick,

Thanks for visiting my site. May I please directly quote your comment on here and put it on my guestbook? All lovely comments are a great contribution to my site [​IMG]

Please save my site and visit it from time to time. I usually do major updates on Saturdays but update little things here and there when I have time : )

Carri,

Deserts aren't REALLY illegal to keep. You won't be arrested or anything if you DO have one without papers but they animal society might just recommend you do get it papers for record. Anyhow, in my site, I do believe that in my tortoise page, I have the link to where you can sign up and get papers if you want deserts.

I have a SUPER great tortoise society here in San Diego that has TONS of deserts to rehome.

As much as I love seeing new life, I would not want to see my tortoises have babies because why when there are so many that needs to be rehomed? Right?

- Tommy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by