My weightloss journey

Another week has gone by and my measurements are going down more! Ive lost this much:
Bust= lost 3.5 inches
Waist = lost 1 inch
Hips= lost 4 inches
Based on my current measurements I'm between a size 22 and 20.
looksmart-A-Woman’s-Guide-to-Clothing-Measurements-7.jpg

My goal is to get down to at least a size 16 or 18 by the wedding. Thats the size I was 5 years ago. Ultimately the goal is a size 10 or 12 which was my size in high school. I'm really preferring the measurement method to the scale. I can see more real time progress

I told my fiancee my weightloss goals and how far I'm coming on them and he seemed relatively unmoved. Keep in mind hes probably 150 lbs wet and extremely fit and trim. I'm hoping his attitude changes a little oncr he sees more progress. A few inches I suppose means more to me than to him. When I told him my goal by the wedding; which I thought was a reasonable goal that I can definately obtain; he said to aspire for an unreasonable goal so I push myself harder. I explained to him how important little wins are but he continued to argue the point. I suppose thats his way of being supportive but it kinda hurt my feelings because I've been very good about my diet. I think Ive only eaten about 10 carbs today.

I have found that some people who have never had any weight issues just do not understand. I am sorry he doesn't share your enthusiasm or happiness about your success so far. It may be something he can't relate to at all.

When you encounter reactions like this, remember, the person you're doing this for the most is YOU.

Please keep posting, though. I am glad to read about your successes. I remember being able to button and zip a pair of pants that I hadn't been able to wear in a long time. I think my heart danced all day, even if nobody else knew. Those moments are just for you.

I have been very diligent with my weight loss goals and based on a recent doctor appointment I've only lost a pound or two. I have a medical condition known as PCOD according to my doctor that makes me deficient on weight loss.I'm still hopeful though but it is discouraging

I have been very diligent with my weight loss goals and based on a recent doctor appointment I've only lost a pound or two. I have a medical condition known as PCOD according to my doctor that makes me deficient on weight loss.I'm still hopeful though but it is discouraging
2 pounds in a month isn't terrible! It might be a slower pace than you want but it is movement in the direction you want. That's an achievement :)

I know I havent posted here in a while but Ive been still doing the Keto and am now intermittent fasting with a at least 16:8 plan. Ive revamped my diet plan to try and remove any problems. My measurements as of this morning are
Waist 41.5
Hips 41
Bust 43
Down another dress size. Down to 18-20. I'm also trying to keep track of thigh size because I've noticed my pants are VERY loose around there. Current size is 21 in diameter. My dress just arrived and I know its a size 26 so we shall see how it fits. If I'm doing this right it should be very loose. My first fitting is on friday and I'm pretty nervous. Wish me luck!

Tried on my gown today and its about a size too big. It felt like I was wearing a bag. I have another fitting in April with the seamstress and after the 2nd fitting with her I'm not allowed to lose anymore weight until after the wedding.

Back
Top Bottom