My wonderful husband just had an accident in his fuel truck

Wow! Not alot there is there? My DH drive for Southeastern Freight and I drove for a while myself so I know how dangerous it is on the road in one of these. I am so very glad that he is home safe. Very sorry he was hurt and that you both have to go through this. Be thankful it was not worse and just love each other.
hugs.gif
Hang in there!

These comments are really cheering him up, he loves to hear them and thanks you all for the prayers and best wishes.....as do I
hugs.gif

Quote:
From what I could get out of him he was cut off by a driver on the expressway and crashed. People do not realize how difficult it is to slow down in a fuel tanker, or they just don't care....

mass times velocity equals force.

Its a very basic Physics eqaution and yet, people underestimate it.

Sorry to see that this happend to you! Hope he is okay.

What I have learned in my life is that they will give anybody a drivers license. There are a large number of drivers that are just plain stupid and clueless, about what can happen while they drive a car. It's even scarier to know that most of these people think that they are great drivers. Add those to the people that are impaired by drugs and alcohol, and the group that are completely distracted it's amazing that there aren't more accidents.

DH, our son, and my sister are Class A truck drivers. They can drive nearly any big rig on the road. They all have stories of near misses on the highways.

Back
Top Bottom