:) !mychickensneaky chat thread! :)

mychickensneaky

Songster
7 Years
Aug 27, 2012
Rescue ca
First I will tell you a little about me I have 65 chickens I am home schooled and like talking! :) You can talk about anything and everything you want to. So come on and join the chat! :D Someone come help me pick a subject to talk about! :)

Last edited:
Come on is anyone going to come talk to me? I would like to talk if anyone will talk to me. I don't know if it is just me but It seems like I try talking to someone and they either don't respond or don't want to talk to me.

Boy it got hot today it got up to like 88! I want some ice cream. Is anyone eles craving ice cream? :) What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Mine is cookies and cream although chocolate. Gets pretty close! :)

Boy it got hot today it got up to like 88! I want some ice cream. Is anyone eles craving ice cream? :) What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Mine is cookies and cream although chocolate. Gets pretty close! :)

I'll join! I'm home schooled too! I have 10 chickens and my backyard is currently overrun with squirrels and birds!

Back
Top Bottom