Myspace anyone?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Easter_pink_silkies, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Easter_pink_silkies

Easter_pink_silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Northern Virginia
  2. Easter_pink_silkies

Easter_pink_silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    well i geuss if anyone does just message me ill be back on tommorow

Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
  3. GopherBoyFarms

GopherBoyFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    Vancouver WA
    I just found your post....we have a myspace, would love to add any people from BYC that have a myspace also (some of you I already have)

http://www.myspace.com/lancentiff

4. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    I have myspace, but I don't friend/message ppl who aren't into wholesome activities....if you do drugs or anything like that pls don't try to add me, sorry, it's not that I hate you, it's just that I prefer to stay away from old habits and bad behaviors....we're into the family scene and God...

www.myspace.com/cjeanean

5. ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr

ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Saint Cloud Florida
    WHEN I get on myspace, I will add anyone who wants me to, just a warning I AM STRANGE!! but not in a bad way. I don't use drugs, don't drink, don't smoke, but I am no angel!! http://www.myspace.com/zykloniadark

6. bamadominaker

bamadominaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    Honoraville, Alabama
    Well I have amyspace page but I [​IMG] forgot my url. So i'll have to look it up at home. Blocked at work, we can't have any fun here. You know work work work. That's why I am on BYC all day. Just working my little fingers to death. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Anyway if you type in Aimie and alabama on myspace you should get me not many people spell thier name the way I do.

7. chickmomma30

chickmomma30 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 8, 2008
    Odessa MO
    I have sent all of you friend request except for cjeanean. you requested for your last name or email. so if you would like to add me mine is myspace.com/sarag1980 and will ask for last name and it is Godard

8. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    I have a myspace. I don't use it that often. It is http://www.myspace.com/cassieissassie1 if anyone wants to add me. I don't add just anyone so make a note that you are on BYC in your friend request:)

{added} Basically I add friends and then check myspace a few times a month. I don't do all that messaging stuff. But, I would love to have some chicken friends.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2008
  9. amystours

amystours Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2008
    Alexandria, Louisiana
    Mine's www.myspace.com/amystours . Pretty easy, I guess. Like Angel said, just put BYC in the request line or whatever, cause I generally turn down people I never heard of.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by