mystery bantams

TheBantam

Hatching
9 Years
Dec 26, 2010
ontario
no idea what kind these are... all i know is that they are bantams.... i got them around the end of october and im guessing they are bout 5 or 6 months old... believe they are all females if not please let me know... there are four of them

74537_img_0669.jpg

74537_img_0670.jpg

74537_img_0671.jpg

this next one i noticed has the markings of some kinds of hawks( iwould also like tonote she is smaller nd lighter then the others)

74537_img_0657.jpg

this next one has a great personilty

74537_img_0659.jpg

the next one is missing a claw which u might notice on the left foot middle toe

74537_img_0652.jpg

and here i the last on walking with the hawk like one (this one and the one above almost act and look the same they also are bigger and heavier

74537_img_0664.jpg

please let me know if you can identify them...

Bantam crosses, and I think 3 cockerels and 1 pullet.
hide.gif
The one you describe as having "hawklike" plumage is the pullet. Others are starting to show enlarged combs and pointy hackle, saddle and wing coverlets.

i had one for sure that i knew was a rooster but he died of unknown reasons(he was a white) and i think the 2 that look alike almost are racist. they attck the ones that didnt realy look like them.. they sorta left the pullet alone... they get long now and ocasionly they fiht but its like a few pecks to the other(they all fight each other)... other then that they are get along pretty good, cuddle, and are pretty good fliers

IDK what they are but I think Im seeing 3 roosters. The one with the good personality looks like it has pointy saddle feathers, the one missing the toenail, and the one walking with the one that looks like a hawk.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom