Mystery black chickens

the picture did not send hold on

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-12_2-31-35.png
    upload_2017-6-12_2-31-35.png
    4 MB · Views: 17
They are cuties! They look more white than rust colored in the chest, mine are like a copper color. But the one on the right does look similar.

Well I guess that is what they are then. I was hoping to have something different even if it was not what I picked. But I still love my bsl hen, she is my favorite and 4 years old now.

Yes, those are definitely not silkies! Earlier I bought two barred rock pullets from a feed store, and one of them was a rooster! I guess i was just supposing you got them from a feed store since you said 'bin'. Hope you can figure out what they are!

Well I guess that is what they are then. I was hoping to have something different even if it was not what I picked. But I still love my bsl hen, she is my favorite and 4 years old now.

hey,I know its later on this thread but i have broody chickens that resuntly hatched a bunch of eggs i showed you a picture of them.It appers one of the chicks is getting a rusty color so it is a possibility you have Easter eggers the only real way to tell is if they lay colored eggs.

Back
Top Bottom