Mystery Breed????? HELP PLEASE

We ordered 38 chicks (they sent 48) from Murray McMurray about 2 weeks ago. Well as you know when they ship them they put all the breeds together in one box for warmth. So I thought I will wait till the feathers start to come in so I can tell what breed is which ones. We ordered Blue Andalusians, Sumatras, Light Brahmas, Egyptian Fayoumis, White Face Black Spanish, and some White Giants. Well I have a mystery breed in the bunch and it is not the 1 free rare chick cause there is 6 of these mystery chicks. Can someone PLEASSSSSSSSSE help me figure this one out?

At one week old.

These were taken today at 2 weeks old.

Smokey grey chicks that feather in white would mean those are recessive white chicks. They are your White Jersey Giants.

No not the freebie.... got 10 of these and the only 2 breeds that we ordered 10 of is the Blue Andalusians and the Light Brahmas. But I know it is not the light brahmas cause there is no feathers on the feet. And don't think it is the blue andalusians cause look at these. The one on the perch with the yellow/white one is blue. The one under the white one is blue. Then there is a mystery chick under the blue on the perch and another blue behind the mystery chick. So I am at a loss as what this chick is.

I am wondering if they could be extra blue (splash) andalusians? remember that "blue" breeds always are 50% blue, 25% black, 25% splash. Yellow with a black spot seems like splash to me?? IDK

Update us when they grow up and you can see!

Back
Top Bottom