Mystery Chicks from TSC!

Peaches Lee

Crowing
13 Years
Sep 19, 2010
Pennsylvania
I'm not very good at identifying breeds, especially bantams, so here I am. I got these guys Saturday because of this little one nicknamed "Squinty" who appears to have an abnormal eyelid (it looks like the lid is too small for the eye). He wasn't doing so well in the bantam bin at TSC and had horrid pasty butt, so I purchased him along with 5 others. So now I'm curious, what do you think these guys are?

5 toes, puff on head, very calm.

Smaller than the others, hyper, talky.

Feathers on the legs, calmer.

I'm not very good at identifying breeds, especially bantams, so here I am. I got these guys Saturday because of this little one nicknamed "Squinty" who appears to have an abnormal eyelid (it looks like the lid is too small for the eye). He wasn't doing so well in the bantam bin at TSC and had horrid pasty butt, so I purchased him along with 5 others. So now I'm curious, what do you think these guys are?

5 toes, puff on head, very calm. White Sultan.

Smaller than the others, hyper, talky. Not sure, its kind of hard to tell with black breeds. However, if it was in the bantam bin, I would guess Black Old English Game or possibly (but not likely, as these aren't that common) a Black Australorp bantam.

Feathers on the legs, calmer. Not sure on variety, but probably some sort of Cochin.

Thank you both! The middle black one is much tinier than the Sultan and Cochin. There is actually three of them, and they are all smaller than the rest.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom