Mystery chicks. [pictures] [[Update page 2]]

LittleChickenLady

Songster
8 Years
Mar 4, 2011
Clanton, Alabama
Okay, had these posted in a different place and was told to bring them here. So far I've been told that #1 and possibly #2 are EE, #3 might be a Sebright, and #5 might be a BO. Anyone know for sure?

Mystery chick #1

IMAG0412.jpg

IMAG0414.jpg

IMAG0413.jpg

Mystery chick #2

IMAG0409.jpg

IMAG0411.jpg

IMAG0410.jpg

Mystery chick #3

IMAG0405.jpg

IMAG0408.jpg

IMAG0406.jpg

Mystery chick #4

IMAG0402.jpg

IMAG0404.jpg

IMAG0403.jpg

Mystery chick #5

IMAG0398.jpg

IMAG0400.jpg

IMAG0399.jpg

Last edited:
<3ChickenForever :

2 looks like a EE and last one looks like a BO.

I disagree. The legs on #2 seem to be yellow - and with no muffs, It's unlikely. And on the last chicks, it's feathers seem to be coming in white, and it's down red - which makes it a RSL.

#1 is a EE.​

If anyone knows what mystery chick #4 is please identify! I have two of the exact same little chick and I can't figure it out either. I was thinking white wyandottes?

Where did you get your chicks? White Wyandottes are unlikely since I don't "think" any of the hatcheries carry them. Also, it looks like #4 has a single comb. Wyandottes should have a rose comb. Again, not impossible to have a Wyandotte with a single comb but not likely. Wish I could help you more.

I'm a total newbie so I've just been trying to go by chick pictures that were identified by various hatcheries, lol. I got mine at Hudson's here in the Garner/Clayton N.C. area. It's local feed/lawn and garden store. Could it be a Delaware??

Back
Top Bottom