"mystery exotic" from McMurray Hatchery

TenTanToes

In the Brooder
10 Years
Sep 25, 2009
Hello all. I received this guy as the free mystery exotic with my order of Pearl White Leghorns. It's a mystery all right. Any takers? He's just as flighty as the Leghorns and hasn't made the first noise. We also got a Barred Rock rooster with our Red Stars and he's a big beautiful boy. So warning, your mystery exotic will most likely be a roo. :) Thanks for your time.

He looks like a Blue Andalusian to me!
I'de love to take him because I am ordering those birds in the Spring.
But we're kind of busy, and we're remodeling coops and stuff, so I don't think I can.

Hello all. I received this guy as the free mystery exotic with my order of Pearl White Leghorns. It's a mystery all right. Any takers? He's just as flighty as the Leghorns and hasn't made the first noise. We also got a Barred Rock rooster with our Red Stars and he's a big beautiful boy. So warning, your mystery exotic will most likely be a roo. :) Thanks for your time.

He's cute!

Our mystery exotics have always been male, but I know someone who actually did get a pullet once. Some places send "packing peanuts" and they are nearly always male as well.

Thank you for your responses. I received a reply from my email to McMurray and they confirmed he is indeed a Blue Andalusian. I'm really curious to see how he turns out.

Back
Top Bottom